Terms and Conditions
- The Salon Money Maker grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable licence to use the Services, including the Products (subject to payment, where applicable), for your personal use only, in accordance with these Terms. We reserve all rights that we do not expressly grant in these Terms. We may change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the Services at any time, including the availability of any feature or content. Without limitation of any of our other rights or remedies at law, in equity or under these Terms, we may terminate your licence to use the Services, in whole or in part, including your right to use any Products, without providing any refund or cancelling your obligation to make instalment payments where applicable, if we determine, in our sole discretion, that you have breached or violated any of the provisions of these Terms.
You may purchase specific product licenses through a one-time payment or monthly instalments, as specified on the Sites. When you make a purchase, you authorize us to charge the credit or debit card you provide on a one-time or monthly basis, depending on which payment plan you elect.
If you are not satisfied with a product that you purchased, you are eligible for a full refund of amounts paid for that Product, provided that you: email us at email@example.com no later than thirty (30) days following the date of purchase, requesting a refund, stating the reason of your request, and documenting that you did not complete any worksheets or modules provided in connection with the Product. Notwithstanding the foregoing, certain Products purchased may not be eligible for refund or might be subject to the satisfaction of additional or criteria, if and to the extent we provide on the applicable Site(s). If you receive a refund for a Product, you will have no further right to use that Product. We will have sole discretion to determine whether you satisfy the eligibility criteria for a refund. For the avoidance of doubt, unless you are eligible to receive a refund, as provided herein, your obligation to continue to make all monthly payments with respect to a purchase shall remain in effect, notwithstanding the cancellation or termination of the applicable license for such a product.
- Your Consent
We may provide the opportunity for you to provide content or materials (“Your Content”) by means of the Services, including by commenting on blog posts, by communication with us directly or through other forums. You grant to us and our affiliates a non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, worldwide, assignable, transferrable right and licence to reproduce, display, perform, transmit, modify, publish, create derivative works from and otherwise use Your Content in any formats or media now known or hereafter devised, in connection with our provision or promotion of information Products or Services.
- Your Conduct
You agree that you will not:
- Use the Services in a manner that (a) violates any applicable international, federal, state or local laws, regulations, rules, ordinances, statutes, requirements, codes or orders of any governmental or judicial authorities; (b) is fraudulent, deceptive or misleading; (c) is threatening, harassing, discriminatory, libellous, defamatory, pornographic or obscene; (d) violates anyone’s rights of privacy, publicity or other rights; (e) violates any contractual or fiduciary obligations; (f) infringes on any copyrights, trademarks, service marks, trade secrets, patents or other intellectual property rights (collectively, “Intellectual Property Rights”); (g) has an adverse effect on our business, reputation or (ability to provide Services; or (h) would otherwise be reasonably deemed objectionable under the circumstances;
- Violate any program guidelines applicable to the use of particular Products or interfere with, impair or disrupt the ability of others to use such Products;
- Violate or attempt to violate the security of the Services;
- Use the Services so as to impersonate any person or entity, falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or provide inaccurate information;
- Reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any portion of the Services;
- “scrape” information from the Service by automated means;
- Interfere with the ability of others to permit any unauthorized access to or use of any Products that you have licensed or to any password applicable to your account of the Services;
- Use, redistribute or resell any of the products or other content of the Services, other than such unremunerated sharing social media as may be authorized on the Services or otherwise in writing by us; or
- Reproduce, modify, display, distribute, sell, resell, distribute, publish, disclose, videotape, share, divulge, transfer, exploit or create derivative works from any of the Services, including any Products, in whole or in part, except as expressly provided in these Terms.
- Proprietary Rights
As between you and us, we own the Services, including the Products and any and all graphics, photographs, images, artwork, text, fonts, software and other technology, and the contents, design, layout, functions, appearance and other intellectual property, comprising the Services. The foregoing ownership rights include all Intellectual Property Rights inherent in or appurtenant to the Services. Without limitation of the foregoing, the Services contain proprietary material of The Salon Money Maker Ltd, which is protected by copyright and other laws respecting proprietary rights. According to U.K. copyright laws, international conventions, and any other copyright laws, the Services are also protected by copyright as a collective work and/or compilation. The Salon Money Maker Ltd. Retains all rights in the Services, including all copyright and other proprietary rights worldwide in all media. You may not use the Services except as expressly permitted under these Terms.
- Representation and Warranties
You represent and warrant: (a) that you own all Intellectual Property Rights in Your Content and have the right to provide Your Content via the Services for use as contemplated herein, and (b) that you are at least eighteen (18) years old.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless The Salon Money Maker Ltd. And its affiliates and all officers, directors, owners, agents, or licensors thereof (collectively, the “Indemnified Parties”) from and against any and all losses, damages, liabilities and costs, including reasonable legal fees, sustained by the Indemnified Parties in connection with any claim arising out of Your Content, your use of our Products, or any breach by you or any user of your account of these Terms. You shall cooperate as fully as reasonably required in defence of any such claim. The Salon Money Maker Ltd reserves the right to assume the exclusive defence and control of any matter subject to indemnification by you.
- Disclaimers; Limitations of Liability
- YOU ASSUME ALL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK FOR YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES. INCLUDING ANY PRODUCTS, THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS PR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
- WHILE WE MAKE GOOD FAITH EFFORTS TO INCLUDE SUBSTANTIALLY ACCURATE INFORMATION IN THE SERVICES, ERRORS OR OMISSIONS MAY OCCUR. IF WE RECEIVE NOTICE OF ERRORS OR OMISSIONS, WE WILL MAKE REASONABLE EFFORTS TO CORRECT THEM IN DUE COURSE. STILL, WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES REGARDING ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, PERFORMANCE, CURRENCY OR FITNESS FOR THE PARTICULAR PURPOSE OF THE SERVICES, THAT THE SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, OR AS TO THE RESULTS THAT WILL BE DERIVED FROM USING ANY OF THE INFORMATION INCLUDED IN THE SERVICES.
- IN NO EVENT SHALL THE SALON MONEY MAKER LTD OR ITS AFFILIATES BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN A WAY CONNECTED WITH YOUR USE OF, DELAY IN USING, OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICES. OUT LIABILITY FOR ANY DIRECT DAMAGES SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT OF FEES YOU HAVE PAID FOR THE PRODUCTS GIVING RISE TO SUCH LIABILITY, SOME STRESS OR JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES. THUS THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IF THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY OR EXCLUSION OF WARRANTY SET FORTH ABOVE IS HELD INAPPLICABLE OR UNENFORCEABLE FOR ANY REASON, THE SALON MONEY MAKER LTD MAXIMUM LIABILITY FOR ANY TYPE OF DAMAGES SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE LESSER OF (i) A REFUND OF THE AMOUNT PAID FOR THE PRODUCT AT ISSUE, OR (ii) £100.
- YOU ASSUME ALL RESPONSIBILITIES AND OBLIGATIONS WITH RESPECT TO ANY DECISIONS, ADVICE, CONCLUSIONS OR RECOMMENDATIONS MADE OR GIVEN AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF THE SERVICES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY DECISION MADE OR ACTION TAKEN BY YOUR RELIANCE UPON PRODUCTS. THE SERVICES SHALL NOT CONSTITUTE OR BE CONSTRUED AS A RECOMMENDATION, SOLICITATION, OFFER OR OPINION BY THE SALON MONEY MAKER LTD OR OUR AFFILIATES, PRINCIPLES OR CONTENT PROVIDERS FOR ANY FINANCIAL TRANSACTION OR THE PURCHASE OF ANY FINANCIAL INSTRUMENT, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO SECURITIES, OR ANY KIND OF INVESTMENT. PAST PERFORMANCE OR INDUSTRY KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS IS NO GUARANTEE OF FUTURE RESULTS.
- YOU ASSUME ALL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK FOR YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES. THERE IS NO GUARANTEE THAT YOU WILL EARN ANY MONEY OR ACHIEVE ANY PARTICULAR RESULTS USING THE TECHNIQUES AND IDEAS PROVIDED IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICES. ALL INFORMATION PROVIDED IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICES IS INTENDED FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY, FOR A GENERAL AUDIENCE, AND NOT AS SPECIFIC ADVICE TAILORED FOR AN INDIVIDUAL OR BUSINESS. NONE OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICES SHALL BE CONSTRUED TO CONSTITUTE MEDICAL, PSYCHOLOGICAL, FINANCIAL OR ACCOUNTING, LEGAL OR OTHER PROFESSIONAL ADVICE; WE URGE YOU TO SEE AND CONSULT WITH AN APPROPRIATE LICENSED PROFESSIONAL IF YOU SEEK ANY SUCH ADVICE.
- Law; Jurisdiction
The Terms shall be governed by the laws of The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland and in the county of Kent, Without regard to conflict of laws rules. YOU AND WE AGREE THAT ANY ACTION OR DISPUTE BETWEEN US WILL BE RESOLVED EXCLUSIVELY IN THE COURTS LOCATED IN THE COUNTY OF KENT IN THE UNITED KINGDOM OF GREAT BRITAIN AND NORTHERN IRELAND.
We may modify these Terms at any time by posting changes on the Sites; however, (i) these changes will only become effective and binding with respect to you after we provide notice on the Sites that these Terms have changed and you first use any of the Services following the date of such posting, (ii) the change will only apply with respect of your use of the Services after such changes become effective, and (iii) and changes in payment obligations will only apply to your Subsequent purchases on, or usage of, the Services. If at any time you find these Terms unacceptable and do not agree with them, you thereafter will have no right to use or access the Services.
- Digital Economy Act 2010 – Copyright
If you believe that any of the Services contain content that infringes on your copyright, please forward the following information by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your address, telephone number and email address;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of where the alleged infringing material is located;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by you, the copyright owner, its agent or the law;
- An electronic signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest; and
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the owner's behalf.
The Services may contain links to websites that we do not operate. We are not responsible for the content of any such websites, and you should direct any concerns regarding such websites to their respective site administrators or web admins.
No joint venture, partnership, employment or agency relationship exists between you and The Salon Money Maker Ltd as a result of these terms and/or your use of the Services. These Terms shall be effective as of the date accepted by you. These Terms represent the entire agreement between you and The Salon Money Maker Ltd with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersede any and all prior understandings, statements or representations, whether electronic, oral or written, regarding the Services. The Salon Money Maker may assign these terms at its discretion. You may not assign these Terms. No waiver of any obligation or right of either party shall be effective unless, in writing, executed by the party against who it is being enforced. In addition to money damages, The Salon Money Maker Ltd shall be entitled to seek equitable relief where appropriate if you breach any of these Terms. These Terms are severable and may be construed to the extent of their enforceability in light of the parties' mutual intent. The titles and subtitles in these Terms are used for convenience only and are not to be considered in construing it. All references herein to “including” and variations thereof shall be deemed to mean, “Including, but not limited to”. All references herein to “we”, “our”, or variations thereof shall be deemed to refer to The Salon Money Maker Ltd. All references herein to “you”, “your”, or variations thereof shall be deemed to refer to you individually if you are entering into these Terms on an individual basis, and to the corporation, partnership or other organization or legal entity that you represent, if you are entering into these Terms on behalf of such organization or entity. Notices to you required or permitted here under shall be made to you at the most recent email address on file with The Salon Money Maker Ltd. Notices to us shall be sent by email to email@example.com